All Joint SDB-PASEDB Meeting registrants will have access to the Whova meeting app. For a more engaging meeting experience, download the app today!
The mobile app is ideal for networking with other attendees, getting meeting notifications, and searching the agenda. After downloading, use the email address you registered for the conference with. Once you're signed up, you should be taken directly to your event!
Web App Link: https://whova.com/portal/webapp/sdbam_202207/
Features on Whova
- Agenda - View the event agenda and plan your schedule
- Exhibitors - Connect with exhibitors, enter raffles/giveaways, check passport contest progress
- Community Board - Post a job, schedule an in-person meetup, add a discussion topic, network with attendees
- Documents - View the abstract book and program-at-a-glance
Exhibitors Passport Contest
Attendees earn stamps each time an Exhibitor uses Lead Retrieval to scan their QR code. Attendees who collect 7 out of 13 stamps will be entered into a raffle for 1 of 3 - $50 Visa Gift Cards. Winners will be announced at the Awards Session.
Where is the attendee QR Code?
- In the mobile app, click your profile picture or profile icon in the top left corner.
- Click "My Contact Info & QR Code".
- Click "View My QR Code".
- Have exhibitor scan your QR Code to collect exhibitor stamps.