Society for Developmental Biology 79th Annual Meeting ONLINE
July 9-16, 2020
- Posters will be uploaded to the SDB Meeting App in Whova (PDF Only - Max File Size: 10 MB)
- Recommended Poster Dimensions: Horizontal (6 ft wide x 4 ft high)
- Presenters will have option of uploading a 5-minute video describing their poster (Max File Size: 100 MB)
- Posters will be available for viewing by meeting registrants for 30 days, including meeting dates.
- Note: Session Assignments will go out the week of June 8, 2020 with instructions on how to upload your poster and optional video to Whova.
Live Q&A (July 13-16, 2020)
- Poster Presenters (who choose to) will be assigned a Live Q&A session Monday, July 13 - Thursday, July 16, 11 AM - 4:30 PM EDT. Presenters will be grouped by theme in 30-minute mini sessions. Each presenter in a session will give a 2-minute presentation about their key findings. The group of presenters will then take questions from attendees for 15 minutes.
- Presenters who choose not to participate in the Live Q&A sessions will have their posters (with or without descriptive video) for viewing only.
Informal Q&A via Chat (July 9-16, 2020)
- Presenters can conduct Q&A about their posters throughout the meeting using the chat function in the app.
Code of Conduct
- Treat virtual posters exactly like in-person posters. Do not cite or reproduce any part of the poster or video without permission from the presenter.
- The SDB Code of Conduct applies to all SDB activities including this virtual conference.
Note: Final scheduling will depend on the total number of submissions.