Late Abstract Submission Instructions
Society for Developmental Biology 74th Annual Meeting
Snowbird, UT, July 9-13, 2015
- Late Abstract Submission Deadline: May 25, 2015 (5PM EDT)
- $45 non-refundable handling fee payment required
- There will NOT BE online revisions after submission
- Proof your abstract carefully before submitting it!
Character limit: 2000 including spaces for the body of the abstract. Do NOT repeat the abstract title and authors in the body of the abstract.
- Acknowledge funding sources at the end of the abstract.
- Late Abstract withdrawal requests must be made in writing by May 25, 2015
Fax 301-634-7825 or email [email protected] with subject title "Abstract Withdrawal"
- Include abstract ID number in request
- Full abstracts will be available online only (PDF) on the meeting website
- They will not be published in Developmental Biology
- SDB membership renewal takes 2 business days to process
- New SDB membership applications are reviewed twice monthly (middle and end of month)
- Plan ahead so not to miss abstract deadline!
- Membership validation – SDB member ID number plus the person’s last (family) name will be required for access to member registration and abstract submission pages as a member. Please contact SDB by email ([email protected]) or phone (301-634-7815) for member identification number (M-F, 8:30 AM-5PM EDT)
- NOT AVAILABLE FOR LATE ABSTRACTS
- NOT AVAILABLE FOR LATE ABSTRACT
- NOT AVAILABLE FOR LATE ABSTRACTS, except for Best Regional Postdoc presenters ~
- ONLY start the submission process if your abstract is ready; entries cannot be saved and returned to.
- Each author may present only one abstract as first author (except for a 2nd Education poster—contact SDB office*).
- It is understood that ALL named authors have read and approved the abstract content.
- It is solely the authors' responsibility to abide by standard regulations for animal care and use, as well as for use of human subjects. All named authors share this responsibility and submission of the abstract confirms acceptance of this responsibility.
- Submission link: Click Here.
- Read all instructions carefully before completing the form.
- DO NOT copy and paste directly from your word processing program (e.g., Word). Hidden codes may disrupt your submission or increase character count.
- Save your abstract as a text file (.txt).
- Copy the plain text into the submission form.
- Reintroduce formatting (e.g., italics, symbols) using style buttons above text box.
- Select a poster theme (required for all abstracts):
- Cell-Cell Signaling
- Cell Fate Specification
- Cell Motility and Guidance
- Cell Proliferation
- Development and Evolution
- Early Embryo Patterning
- Functional Genomics
- Gene Regulation
- Germ Cells and Gametogenesis
- Intracellular Signaling Pathways
- Molecular Medicine and Development
- Patterning and Transcription Factors
- Stem Cells and Tissue Regeneration
- Student and postdoctoral presenting authors must enter advisor’s name and e-mail address. It is understood that the named advisor has approved the abstract content.
- Review abstract on “Abstract Preview” page. Click “Go Back to Make Edits” to make changes to abstract or authors. When satisfied with abstract click “Go to Payment Screen” to complete submission. What you submit will appear “as is” in the Meeting Program and Abstract Book.
- Payment of $45 non-refundable processing fee is required. VISA, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover accepted.
- Submit abstract by clicking “Submit”, and wait for acknowledgment of receipt of submission.
- Save the confirmation page with the abstract ID number for future reference. Consider your abstract accepted unless otherwise notified.
- Program assignment notification will be emailed to the presenting author only.
- Abstracts non selected for talks will be scheduled for poster presentation.
*Contact SDB office at [email protected] or call 301-634-7815. Office hours: Monday to Friday, 8:30 AM – 5 PM, US Eastern Time