Structural Birth Defects Trainee Symposium
November 2, 2021 10 AM - 6 PM ET
Instructions on how to access the meeting through Whova will be emailed to all registrants by Wednesday, October 27 when the app goes live.
The web app is ideal for watching the symposium on a larger screen.Sign-in to Whova using the email address you registered with for the conference. (Was your abstract selected for a talk? See Troubleshooting). The Web App has been optimized for Google Chrome.
Web App Link: https://whova.com/portal/webapp/sbdts_202111/
The mobile app is ideal for networking with other attendees, getting meeting notifications, and searching the agenda. After downloading, use the email address you registered for the conference with. Once you're signed up, you should be taken directly to your event!
Features of Whova
- Agenda - Access all virtual sessions in the agenda by clicking the session title and connecting to the live stream
- Community Board - Post a job, schedule a virtual meetup, add a discussion topic, network with attendees
- Informal Q&A - Use that chat feature within individual talks to ask presenters questions
- Be sure to use the email address you registered for the meeting with to sign into Whova.
- Speakers who submitted an abstract and registered for the meeting using two different email addresses, should use the email address they submitted their abstract with to sign into Whova.
- Contact [email protected] if you have issues accessing the app or would like to update the email address we have on file to your current Whova account email.