Research Technician or Postdoctoral Fellow Opportunity at Tufts Medical Center in Boston, MA
- PhD in Cell and Molecular Biology, Biotechnology, or other relevant discipline.
- Extensive experience with in vitro research approaches including cell culture, primary cell isolation, genetic manipulations.
- Scientific writing: research abstracts and manuscripts.
- Experience with vascular biology, vascular development, or vascular disease research approaches.
- Experience with placenta and/or pregnancy research.
- Training and supervising undergraduate students.
- Scientific writing: fellowship applications.
Applications accepted on a rolling basis. Please submit CV and 3 references to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Indicate whether you are interested in a research technician or postdoctoral fellow opportunity as well as when you are available to start.
Last Updated 01/21/2020