All SDB 82nd Annual Meeting registrants will have access to the Whova meeting app. For a more engaging meeting experience, download the app today!
The mobile app is ideal for networking with other attendees, getting meeting notifications, and searching the agenda. After downloading, use the email address you registered for the conference with. Once you're signed up, you should be taken directly to your event!
Web App Link: https://whova.com/portal/webapp/sdbam_202307/
Features on Whova
- Agenda - View the event agenda and plan your schedule
- Exhibitors - Connect with exhibitors, enter raffles/giveaways, check passport contest progress
- Community Board - Post a job, schedule an in-person meetup, add a discussion topic, network with attendees
- Documents - View the abstract book and program-at-a-glance
Exhibitors Passport Contest
Attendees earn stamps each time an Exhibitor uses Lead Retrieval to scan their QR code. Attendees who collect 9 out of 16 stamps will be entered into a raffle for 1 of 3 - $50 Visa Gift Cards. Winners will be announced at the Awards Session.
Where is the attendee QR Code?
The attendee QR Code is located in the top right corner of your meeting badge. In addition, the QR Code can be found in the Whova App.
- In the mobile app, click your profile picture or profile icon in the top left corner.
- Click "My Contact Info & QR Code".
- Click "View My QR Code".
- Have exhibitor scan your QR Code to collect exhibitor stamps.
- Be sure to use the email address you registered for the meeting with to sign into Whova.
- If you submitted an abstract and registered for the meeting using two different email addresses, the email address you submitted your abstract with should be used to sign into Whova.
- Contact [email protected] if you have issues accessing the app or would like to update the email address we have on file to your current Whova account email.