Society for Developmental Biology 79th Annual Meeting ONLINE
July 9-15, 2020
Registrants will access the Society for Developmental Biology 79th Annual Meeting ONLINE using the SDB Meeting App - Whova. Both a Web App and Mobile App are available.
The web app is ideal for watching the meeting on a larger screen.Sign-in to Whova using the email address you registered for the conference with. The Web App has been optimized for Google Chrome.
Web App Link: https://whova.com/portal/webapp/sdbam_202007.
The mobile app is ideal for networking with other attendees, getting meeting notifications, and searching the agenda. After downloading, use the email address you registered for the conference with. Once you're signed up, you should be taken directly to your event!
Features of Whova
- Agenda - Access all virtual sessions in the agenda by clicking the session title and connecting to the live stream or recorded video
- Virtual Exhibit Hall - Connect with exhibitors, enter raffles/giveaways, attend a virtual meetup to learn more about products and services, ask questions in the chat
- Community Board - Post a job, schedule a virtual meetup, add a discussion topic, network with attendees
- Informal Q&A - Use that chat feature within individual talks and posters to ask presenters questions
Event App User Tutorial
- Be sure to use the email address you registered for the meeting with to sign into Whova.
- If you submitted an abstract and registered for the meeting using two different email addresses, the email address you submitted your abstract with should be used to sign into Whova.
- Contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have issues accessing the app or would like to update the email address we have on file to your current Whova account email.