Society for Developmental Biology 80th Annual Meeting
July 12-16, 2021
Accessing Poster Sessions in Remo
- All Attendees and poster presenters will access Poster Sessions through a link in the Whova agenda.
- After clicking on Poster Session link in Whova (or the direct link to Preview event), attendees will arrive at Remo landing page.
- If the event has started, click "Join Event Now" otherwise click "Confirm my attendance"
- Enter the same email address you are using for Whova and click "Continue"
- If you already have a Remo account with that email address, enter your password. If this is a new account, enter your name and create a password.
- Note: If you have an existing Remo account under a different email address and would like to access SDB poster sessions in that account, contact [email protected].
- You are now ready for SDB Annual Meeting Poster Sessions
Remo Poster Session Landing Page
Enter E-mail Address
- When entering an event, click "Allow camera & microphone".
- Test your camera and microphone. If needed, adjust the source of the camera, microphone, or speaker by clicking carrot next to the selected device.
- When ready, click "Join Event".
- All attendees enter Remo at a random table
- Double click on desired table to move there
- Maximum of 8 people per table
- Elevator (on left) - Click on number to move to another floor
- Camera & Microphone - Click camera and microphone icons to turn on and off
- Chat - Click chat icon to send message to the table or an individual
- Assigned Tables - Look for Table Number with Presenting Author Last Name
- Poster Presenters - Open poster PDF file. Click "Share" button , click "Window", select poster presentation window, and click "Share"
- Switching Poster Sessions (Remo building) - Click purple "Go to Building A", "Go to Building B", or "Go to Building C". Window will open up. Click blue hyperlinked button to jump to new poster session building.
- Help Desk - 1st floor of all buildings
- Exhibitor Booths - 1st and 2nd floors
- Open Tables - Look for table with Number Only or "Open Table"
- Open Lounge Space - Upper Floors
Intro Video: How to Use Remo as an Attendee
Sharing Screen in Chrome Browser
Are you using a Chrome Browser? Struggling to share your screen?
You many need to change a security settings in your browser to allow screen recording within permissions. Can also be within Mac System Preferences to allow Screen Recording for the chosen browser.