Virtual Poster Sessions
Society for Developmental Biology 80th Annual Meeting
Virtual, July 12-16, 2021
Remo, July 12-15, 1:30 PM - 2:45 PM Eastern
- All Poster Presenters are required to upload their poster to the SDB Meeting App in Whova (PDF Only - Max File Size: 10 MB).
- Recommended Poster Dimensions: Horizontal (6 ft wide x 4 ft high)
- Presenters will have option of uploading a 5-minute video describing their poster (Max File Size: 100 MB).
- Posters will be available for viewing by meeting registrants for 30 days, including meeting dates.
- Session Assignments with instructions on how to upload your poster and optional video to Whova will go out in June.
Poster and Video Upload Instructions
- Poster Presenters will receive an email from our app provider Whova with a link to your unique "Speaker Information" page. If you do not receive an email by Tuesday, June 22, contact [email protected].
- Read the Poster Upload Instructions before uploading any documents.
- Presenters cannot delete a document once it has been uploaded. Contact [email protected] if you have any problems.
- Visit our Frequently Asked Questions page.
Best Student Poster Competition
Participants must upload their poster and required video by Thursday, July 1, 11:59 PM EDT to be included in the competition.
All Other Posters
Poster presenters not in the best student poster competition need to upload their poster and optional video by Thursday, July 8, 11:59 PM EDT so they are available for viewing at the start of the annual meeting.
Live Poster Presentations (Remo)
- Poster sessions will be held July 12-15 in the virtual platform Remo.
- Attendees and presenters will access Remo through a link in the Whova agenda.
- Poster presenters will be assigned a table at one of four poster sessions where they will present their research.
- Presenters will be able to share their screen in order to walk attendees through their poster.
- Visit our Remo Guide for how to set up Remo account
- Presenters can conduct Q&A about their posters throughout the meeting using the chat function in the Whova app.
Code of Conduct
- Treat virtual posters exactly like in-person posters. Do not cite or reproduce any part of the poster or video without permission from the presenter.
- The SDB Code of Conduct applies to all SDB activities including this virtual conference.
Note: Final scheduling will depend on the total number of submissions.