The Gastrointestinal Epithelium Conference: Interface with the Outside World
September 17, 2023 - September 21, 2023
Steamboat Springs, Colorado
Conference sessions will present the latest research and promote discussion on:
- Development, differentiation, and regeneration of the GI epithelium
- Interactions between different populations of epithelial cells and epithelial cells and immune cells
- Signaling in the GI epithelium
- Host pathogen interactions in the GI epithelium
- Emerging technologies in the study of the GI epithelium
The conference covers nine sessions, 32 abstract presentations, and two “Meet the Expert” sessions: a discussion with senior investigators focused on key questions and the strategies to address them; and a panel led by junior investigators who will discuss emerging technologies that can enrich research programs.
The program includes Career Development Workshops for young investigators that feature in-depth, small-group discussions with senior investigators about issues that emerge at different points in one’s career.
Last Updated 01/06/2023