Important Abstract Submission Details - Closed
- Abstract Submission Deadline: September 11, 2022 (11:59 PM ET)
- There will NOT BE online revisions after submission
- Proofread your abstract carefully before submitting it!
Character limit: 2000 including spaces for the body of the abstract. Do NOT repeat the abstract title and authors in the body of the abstract. Please keep the entire abstract in one paragraph.
- Funding sources must be acknowledged at the end of the abstract. This is included in the 2000 characters count.
- Abstract withdrawal requests must be made in writing by September 11, 2022
- Email [email protected] with subject title "Abstract Withdrawal"
- Include abstract ID number in request
Online Submission Process
- ONLY start the submission process if your abstract is ready; entries cannot be saved and returned to.
- Each author may present only one abstract as first author.
- It is understood that ALL named authors have read and approved the abstract content.
- It is solely the authors' responsibility to abide by standard regulations for animal care and use, as well as for use of human subjects. All named authors share this responsibility and submission of the abstract confirms acceptance of this responsibility.
- Submission link: https://sdbonline.org/abstract_submission?meetingID=79
- Read all instructions carefully before completing the form.
- DO NOT copy and paste directly from your word processing program (e.g., Word). Hidden codes may disrupt your submission or increase character count.
- Save your abstract as a text file (.txt).
- Copy the plain text into the submission form.
- Reintroduce formatting (e.g., italics, symbols) using style buttons above text box.
- Select all presentation types you wish to be considered for (Short Talk Consideration, Poster Presentation, Elevator Pitch Competition (Trainees Only)).
- Student and postdoctoral presenting authors must enter advisor’s name and e-mail address. It is understood that the named advisor has approved the abstract content.
- Review abstract on “Abstract Preview” page. Click “Go Back to Make Edits” to make changes to abstract, authors, or institutions. When satisfied with abstract click “Submit” to complete submission. What you submit will appear “as is” in the Meeting Program and Abstract Book.
- Save the confirmation page with the abstract ID number for future reference.
- Authors selected for short talk presentations will be notified in September.
Contact SDB office at [email protected] or call 301-634-7815. Office hours: Monday to Friday, 8:30 AM – 5 PM ET