Postdoctoral Position in Vascular Biology, Skirball Institute of Biomolecular Medicine, New York University
The Torres-Vázquez lab studies the formation, remodeling, and function of the vascular system in the zebrafish. Areas of interest include:
- Vascularization of the central nervous system and blood-brain barrier differentiation during development and disease.
- Mechanisms of vessel assembly and lumenization.
- Anatomical patterning of angiogenic growth by guidance cues.
Position available: 2018 and 2019
- Exceptional publication record.
- Research experience with model organisms.
- Practical knowledge in one or more of the following areas: genetics, cell biology, confocal microscopy, gene expression analysis, bioinformatics, genomics, cell culture, and biochemistry.
Email your CV to Dr. Jesús Torres-Vázquez (email@example.com
) using the subject line: Postdoctoral applicant 2018: Your name.
Include the following information at the top of your CV:
- Name, address (city, state, country), telephone.
- Availability date.
- Degree(s), date(s) awarded and GPA(s).
- Name, title, e-mail and phone number of three references.
- A short paragraph describing your scientific interests, experience and career goals.
Last Updated 12/07/2018